'Produce x 101' trainee Yuri shares his NCT trainee turned model story


Article: 'Produce x 101' Yuri, "I used to be an SM trainee in the past... after I didn't get to debut with NCT, I became a model"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+490, -55] Why is this season of 'Produce 101' full of ugly kids with no talent ㅠㅠ I used to watch for the sake of the visuals but this season is just pathetic, seems like just anyone wants to be a celebrity these days...

2. [+371, -32] He might've lucked out by not getting into NCT... NCT is four years in and most people don't know who they are.

3. [+253, -30] I guess you can be an idol with a face like that nowadays...

4. [+31, -4] This season is definitely on the lower end of visuals compared to the second season. I do, however, see a few faces that could totally dominate the second season kids too.

5. [+26, -13] I think he looks charming? It's not like Kang Daniel won #1 for being handsome.

6. [+23, -4] I don't think even SM is what they used to be anymore...;

7. [+13, -2] Well he should start preparing for other employment...

8. [+9, -11] He has that Kwon Sang Woo feel... ㅋㅋㅋ I honestly find him charming ㅋㅋㅋ He just needs some talent. There are just no other visuals this season, he's going to need to debut.

9. [+6, -0] Ugh that hair

10. [+4, -1] I'm sure a lot of guys saw Kang Daniel and thought they could become a celebrity too. You'll get all dolled up anyway once you debut and get to upgrade your looks so not having looks isn't a problem anymore.

-