Lee Jooyeon uses baby face filter and asks for a drink


Article: Lee Jooyeon uses baby face app "Mom, give me alcohol"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+613, -7] Sigh.....

2. [+549, -10] Why is she like this?? She's unlikeable

3. [+366, -6] Sigh.. why is she like this..

4. [+37, -3] What a cheap thing to say ㅠ

5. [+26, -2] So cheap............

6. [+24, -0] I can see why So Ji Sub threw her away. Does she not have a brain? "Give me alcohol"? ㅋㅋㅋ Why would he ever have dated a woman with no intelligence like her ㅋㅋㅋ She really has no thought in her brain... I get that it's just a joke but asking for alcohol as a baby?

7. [+21, -0] As expected from that empty brain of hers

8. [+15, -0] She looks just as dumb in baby form~~!!!

9. [+14, -1] Please just keep your mouth shut.. and I say this out of genuine concern. Such a normal face but her image drops every time she opens her mouth..

10. [+11, -0] 33 years old but a real baby in mental age ㅋㅋ

-