Kyuhyun greets fans for the first time after discharge


Article: Super Junior Kyuhyun 'chokes up' at fan cheers

Source: News 1 via Nate

1. [+1,168, -52] Your hair length doesn't matter in public service. I'm sure you all know that Kyuhyun was almost killed in a car accident so just congratulate him on the discharge...

2. [+1,071, -47] Kyuhyun went through a huge car accident and still applied for public service, he's way better than other trash

3. [+613, -198] You're allowed to have long hair in public service?

4. [+71, -6] Kyuhyun almost died in a really severe car accident, even doctors said he was in a dangerous state at the time. I hate seeing celebrities evade service and everything but please don't leave comments like that to someone who had a real medical excuse that prevented him from serving active duty.

5. [+41, -13] He's public service, he can grow his hair as long as he wants, you losers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+38, -5] I'm pretty sure he volunteered for public service even though he earned an exemption. I hope to see him back on 'New Journey to the West' soon... I've been waiting.

7. [+36, -4] He volunteered for public service even though he was at death's door from a car accident. He should be receiving praise, not criticism about the length of his hair.

8. [+14, -1] I wasn't even a fan when he got into a car accident but I prayed for him because it was so bad... There was news of him in the media every day and he was in a coma for so long too... I'm grateful that he's healthy now...

9. [+14, -0] I remember back when he had his car accident, the news was talking about how dangerous his condition was. Kim Heechul got injured a lot too... the others were just bruised.

10. [+13, -3] Just shut your mouths, guys. He almost died.

-