Kim Hyun Joong enjoys a game of ball with his dogs




Article: Kim Hyun Joong playing fetch with his pets... innocent charm

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+1,377, -32] No condom Hyun Joong, toilet Yoochun, pimp Seungri, hidden camera Jung Jun Young, servant boy Choi Jonghoon, let's make a group with all of these guys

2. [+1,151, -33] I bet he'd kick the dog and break his rib cage if he doesn't bring the ball back..

3. [+978, -21] Dogs playing with each other is news worthy now?

4. [+33, -0] I see three dogs in the picture

5. [+27, -3] I wonder if he hits dogs too

6. [+26, -3] "innocent charm" what a joke

7. [+24, -0] He should be looking after his own kid in the time he's playing with dogs

8. [+17, -0] I hope he doesn't beat his dogs too, those poor dogs

9. [+16, -1] I feel sick every time I see him because I'm reminded of him saying "butthole attack"

10. [+9, -1] Those dogs need to watch out for their rib cages..

11. [+9, -2] Not just their rib cages, their butts too

12. [+9, -0] Feel like the ball's not the only thing getting kicked around here

-