Xiumin will be the first EXO member to enlist in the army next month


Article: EXO Xiumin 'first EXO member' to enlist active duty on May 7th

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+774, -72] Most of the SM kids do well in their service

2. [+627, -32] Xiumin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠ serve well and stay healthy ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+540, -39] No way... can't believe he's already going ㅠㅠ I thought he was still 26 by his face..

4. [+38, -3] Hul, we're already at a time where it's time for EXO to serve...

5. [+37, -1] It's already time for EXO to serve... time flies too fast...

6. [+32, -4] Minsuk-ah, I'll be waiting! Stay healthy and serve well ❤

7. [+22, -6] He looks the youngest out of all of them and yet he's serving first? At least the SM kids serve well without trying to weasel out of anything.

8. [+21, -3] Work hard and stay positive, I'll be waiting, fighting!

9. [+21, -4] Shuming-ah ㅠㅠ serve well

10. [+19, -2] Wow, I'm not a fan but I liked them when they were super popular... can't believe they're already serving. That means I've aged that much too ㅠㅠ sigh

-