Where's Song Hye Gyo's wedding ring?


Article: Song Hye Gyo, no wedding ring on her ring finger

Source: Asia Today via Nate

1. [+1,086, -45] This is such an unnecessary article

2. [+939, -64] Do you all wear your wedding rings every day? Do you keep track of your co-workers wearing theirs? I don't get why people put such huge meaning behind someone wearing one. I get that it's the culture overseas but our country doesn't wear it on the regular unless you're dressing up for somewhere. Mind your own business, tsk tsk.

3. [+778, -43] How is this news...??

4. [+48, -5] There are so many people who will cheat with their wedding rings still on, there's no meaning to wearing one or not ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+44, -3] No one cares whether other celebrity couples wear their rings or not, it's always the Song Song couple that people are obsessed with the ring over...

6. [+44, -7] Since when did actors wear their rings all the time? ㅋㅋ

7. [+40, -4] I'm traveling for work and I left mine at home in case I lose it

8. [+37, -3] People aren't like this with other couples, only Song Hye Gyo and Song Joong Ki ㅡㅡ

9. [+36, -5] I've never once worn my wedding ring since after my wedding

10. [+31, -4] I wore it for a month or two after my wedding and then got lazy and stopped;;

-