Hyuna hypes E'Dawn up on his new profile picture


Article: Hyuna comments on boyfriend E'Dawn's profile picture "Sexy, handsome"... lovey dovey

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,170, -59] Yes, I want to them to be in love without worrying about what others think

2. [+1,075, -78] They both genuinely look happier since moving to Psy's agency

3. [+969, -27] Yes, I'd much rather she be dating someone with mutual love rather than someone like Jung Jun Young or Choi Jonghoon who treat women like objects

4. [+48, -11] I find E'Dawn okay. He has a feminine look but his personality seems masculine and he takes care of Hyuna without worrying about what others think. I'd rather a guy like E'Dawn than someone who's outwardly masculine but shy on the inside.

5. [+36, -2] I think it's great that they're not afraid to express their love for each other

6. [+31, -2] Hyuna... is actually the most wholesome of them all. Hasn't she been dating him for nearly two years now?

7. [+31, -2] There's nothing more to life, all that matters is that you're happy in this moment!!

8. [+26, -2] I thought he was a skinny little thing at first but I think he could give Johnny Depp feels if he tones up a bit more

9. [+23, -3] Landing a woman like Hyuna is such luck. He must have a ton of luck in his life when it comes to women.

10. [+21, -2] Yes, don't mind what others say, be happy you two~~

-