Girl's Day's Sojin hangs out at an art gallery




Article: Girl's Day Sojin, updates since transferring to acting agency

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+404, -43] Maybe because she's not doing the girl group thing anymore but there's a loss of freshness to her

2. [+382, -45] Girl group members who aren't actively promoting definitely seem to gain more weight...

3. [+323, -31] She does not look like a celebrity in these photos..

4. [+24, -3] I like Sojin but she was never meant for acting ㅠㅠ

5. [+21, -2] She's really ugly

6. [+15, -3] It's actually surprising how much she looks like she could be a mom here;;;

7. [+13, -4] I'd look prettier dressed as a woman than her

8. [+11, -1] She let herself go

9. [+10, -2] A total ajumma now ^^

10. [+9, -0] I feel like I'm looking at the Instagram photos of a married senior from my old high school

-