BTS makes comeback with 'Boy With Luv'


Article: BTS, a shining comeback in consideration for fans 'Boy With Luv'

Source: YTN via Nate

1. [+540, -17] Melon hasn't been working for 20 minutes ㅜㅜ

2. [+479, -20] The song's really good. I'm on Naer Music because Melon's server is down...

3. [+451, -20] I want to listen to the whole album ㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+50, -1] Scary how they managed to get Halsey for the chorus...

5. [+42, -2] I'm a 35 year old hyung!!! I've been listening to all the songs since they were put up on YouTube~ ㅋㅋ Soar higher, guys!!! And don't get sick!!!

6. [+34, -1] Melon's driving me crazy ㅋㅋ their server is still down ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+34, -2] Their title track is totally my style.........

8. [+31, -0] I've never seen Melon crash because of a comeback, that's huge

9. [+30, -1] The song is basically for Armies... talking about how they've soared so high, they just want to focus on looking into the eyes of their fans ㅠ 👍💜

10. [+26, -0] The song is daebak good ㅠ

-



Source: Naver

1. [+2,781, -51] The song's so good ㅠㅠ and the music video is pretty, congratulations on your comeback BTS

2. [+1,634, -11] Still can't get into Melon... ㅜ.ㅜ

3. [+1,423, -11] Wow... Melon, Big Hit's YouTube channel... it's all exploding. How many people are trying to log on right now?

4. [+1,220, -12] Melon, get to work. I still haven't been able to listen because their server crashed.

5. [+620, -15] The song is so pretty ㅎ

6. [+211, -5] The song is better than I thought. It's perfect to listen to right now. A very bright, light song that I think will appeal to even non-fans and the public.

7. [+199, -4] I was wondering why Melon was down, it was because of the BTS comeback, how amazing

8. [+187, -5] Wow, their dance looks comfortable too. Is there any other song that makes you feel as happy as this?... The best.

9. [+163, -18] Even IU, Twice, or Big Bang have never managed to crash Melon's server... this is daebak

10. [+128, -3] As good as I expected ㅠㅠ Such a smooth song with a great power balance by our Bangtannies ㅠㅠ

-