Solar talks about showering in the dark because of her fear of cockroaches


Article: Mamamoo Solar, "Back when I used to live in an attic, I used to be scared of the cockroaches and showered with the lights off"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+464, -3] But cockroaches hide when you turn the lights on

2. [+440, -4] But cockroaches come out when you turn the lights off...

3. [+311, -3] You're going to end up touching one at that rate...

4. [+37, -7] She really is dumb

5. [+36, -0] Ugh, cockroaches have a higher chance of even crawling on you if it's dark. Goooosebumps.

6. [+33, -6] So you can giggle over a song about murder but you're scared of cockroaches? ㅋ

7. [+31, -0] I'd rather leave the lights on and be able to avoid them... leaving the lights off just makes them stick to you

8. [+29, -0] I remember reading somewhere that if you already see one cockroach in your home, that means there are already hundreds of them hiding

9. [+27, -0] Cockroaches only come out in the dark

10. [+23, -1] Obviously Solar meant she left the lights off because she'd rather just not physically see them at all

11. [+17, -0] Ugh ㅜㅜ just thinking about cockroaches gives me goosebumps... they're so fast ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. [+11, -1] I used to be able to hear cockroaches crawling around whenever I had the lights off~ sasasak... and then they disappear once you turn the lights on.. ㅡㅡ

-