Thursday, March 21, 2019
Seungri's lawyer claims his Katalks were 'typos'
Article: Seungri's lawyer claims "Seungri made a typo when he said 'girls who put out easy', he meant 'girls who play well'"
Source: 10asia via Nate
1. [+1,809, -9] ㅋㅋ The typo excuse would've made more sense if they claimed 'girls who sh*t well'... (TN: 'put out' and 'sh*t' are one character apart)
2. [+1,736, -5] This ba$tard ㅋㅋㅋ your jokes are going too far now ㅋㅋ really? a typo? Wow, your excuse is hilarious
3. [+1,514, -4] Sigh, you guys are just taking a big dump all over this
4. [+97, -0] Lawyer-nim... admit it, not only is this giving you the biggest headache but you're embarrassed too, right? What are you doing? I feel like I'd be so miserable if I had to defend something like this... ㅋㅋ
5. [+79, -1] Seungri's still coming up with childish excuses in a situation like this...
6. [+75, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This guy's a gagman ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+66, -1] Do you believe in your own words??
8. [+57, -0] Ah I'm crying from laughing so hard ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
9. [+51, -0] Is this what you became a lawyer for? How do you sleep at night? ㅋ
10. [+45, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is Seungri's lawyer a gagman?
Source: Naver + Naver
1. [+2,719, -18] Enough with you, f*ck
2. [+1,949, -20] Does he really think we're that stupid? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,172, -9] About as believable as telling us that Bill Gates has a part-time jbo
4. [+191, -3] About as believeble as Lee Gun Hee working at a convenience store
5. [+117, -1] It's actually so pathetic that this is what they racked their brains and came up with ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+92, -0] I don't even get how you can make a typo out of 'put out well' and 'play well' ㅋㅋㅋ At least try to come up with shields that make sense ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+93, -2] I really wish we'll get news of his jail sentence soon... my daughter's in 2nd grade and she keeps asking me with 'prostitution' is...
8. [+173, -0] Just say that your cat typed it for you
9. [+169, -0] Just say that you had an AI app answering for you
10. [+13, -0] What in the world... he's claiming everything was a misunderstanding and him just trying to act like a tryhard... who is this guy...
Article: National Tax Service adds the 'grim reapers of tax audits' for YG's offshore tax evasion investigation
Source: 10asia via Nate
1. [+1,266, -16] These are the people who audited all the big company CEOs for evasion or embezzlement. They're true grim reapers who won't even look in the direction of bribery.
2. [+887, -7] It's over for them
3. [+838, -11] Delist YG!
4. [+121, -0] These guys have crazy pride about their work. Not an ounce of bribery works on them. YG's pretty much headed for a delisting.
5. [+110, -0] Getting targeted by this team basically means that you're going to be charged for everything they find you for
6. [+101, -0] Even having one person from that team audit you would make anyone shake in fear but 100 of them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ YG really should start preparing for a delisting.
7. [+75, -3] To drop a few pieces of information about this audit team: they're pretty much like the Avengers of the National Tax Service, the top and most elite of the bunch. Every audit they've done has resulted in evasions being found because the team only moves in on cases that they're 100% sure of fishy activity. They're basically like the Marines, super strict with no chance of bribery getting in. Even a chaebol CEO couldn't find a way of contact with them.
8. [+70, -2] I know people are worried about YG destroying a lot of their documents but those pieces of papers are meaningless. These tax audits cover not only YG but all their clients and deals with other companies, all of which keep records on their own of the money transactions. There's just no way that they'll be able to find a way out of this.