Krystal attends 'Pauls Boutique' fan signing


Article: Krystal 'same as the cut out, right?'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+1,314, -70] Seems like Krystal gains weight too. I wonder how hard she managed herself all this time.. being a celebrity really isn't for everyone.

2. [+926, -62] Her weight gain looks more obvious when you put her next to her cut out...

3. [+503, -36] Wow, that cut out looks amazing

4. [+115, -2] I always thought she wasn't the type to gain weight.... so this is weird to see. I assumed she was just born skinny.

5. [+105, -0] I noticed she barely had any fat in her skinny jeans during 'Electric Shock' so I assumed she wasn't the type to gain weight at all ㅎㅎㅎ but I guess she does

6. [+70, -3] She was so skinny during f(x) promos, but she must've been managing herself without eating much, amazing...

7. [+37, -0] Must be so stressful for celebrities over the littlest weight gain

8. [+36, -4] She's been looking swollen for a while but I'm sure she's still skinny in real life..

9. [+35, -9] I remember wondering how a person could be so beautiful and skinny during 'Electric Shock' but now she's more similar to me

10. [+31, -2] She gained weight

-


Source: Nate

1. [+285, -19] Judging by her thighs, she does gain weight after all... I always thought she was naturally skinny. She must've worked hard on dieting all this time.

2. [+195, -25] Her body right now looks perfect. Way~ sexier than when she was skinnier.

3. [+108, -8] In real life, she'd still be considered skinny... but the media cameras are so unforgiving.

4. [+7, -1] She did gain weight but I think her outfit is making her look bigger than she is too

5. [+3, -0] Ah.. sexy Soojungie

-