Whasa unveils teaser photo for her solo debut


Article: Mamamoo Whasa reveals teaser photo for solo debut track 'Twit' mysterious + dreamy

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+644, -213] She's talented and a headliner so I think her solo will be daebak

2. [+549, -176] 'Above Live' did really well last year too, it was #1 on the monthly charts. She's a good performer so I can't wait for her solos.

3. [+540, -204] I just want her to focus on succeeding with her music, nothing else!! I beg of her as a fan.

4. [+60, -16] She's a good performer but a good singer too, I realized that when she sang a pop song 'Radio Star'

5. [+56, -18] Can't wait!

6. [+53, -13] She's doing so well lately, she blew up last year with the gopchang craze and 'Above Live' was #1 too

7. [+47, -9] She's a really good singer!

8. [+38, -9] Whasa's popularity last year was practically syndrome-level

9. [+29, -9] Can't wait!!!! Her song's probably awesome... and her stage will be jjang, too

10. [+16, -1] Her concept is too Kim Kardashian for me...

-