Wanna One's Yoon Jisung releases solo teaser video




Article: Yoon Jisung, from Wanna One's leader -> solo... 'Aside' trailer video revealed

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+666, -246] He's... going solo????

2. [+615, -277] Wasn't he the kid that got a ton of hate for being lazy on stage?

3. [+496, -253] I'd understand if it was Kang Daniel but he's going solo...?

4. [+99, -29] Yoon Jisung, let's walk a flower path~ do well♡♡♡♡

5. [+91, -33] Jisung-ah, I love you, let's hit daebak with your solo 💛💛

6. [+90, -31] Watching the teaser made me stronger in my desire to support your music. Please give us lots of great music to listen to, I'll always support you 💛

7. [+66, -3] Ah, I can't wait #YoonJisung fighting 💛

8. [+57, -3] Yoon Jisung is the best ㅠㅠㅜ supporting your shiny shiny future!! Let's be even happier together 💛💛

9. [+52, -1] I can't wait!! I want to hear the whole song!! I fell in love with Jisung's voice since 'Masked Best Singer' ã… ã… 

10. [+52, -2] I support your solo, Yoon Jisung!!

-