Taemin reflects on Jonghyun's passing


Article: SHINee Taemin on Jonghyun, "I feel alright but I think of him often"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+405, -9] Why does the word often sound so sad ㅜㅜ find strength

2. [+290, -8] I still can't believe it...

3. [+153, -5] Congratulations on your comeback!! Can't wait for your showcase today.. Lee Taemin, Lee Taemin, Lee Taemin!!!

4. [+24, -0] Time will pass and numb you to it and you'll tear up again at feeling numb to it. Losing someone is truly a sad process..

5. [+18, -4] I always thought they were the only group where the members all worked as a group or solo and everyone was handsome

6. [+17, -1] I've noticed that Taemin never causes scandals but always improves his skills. He's like the ideal idol. I know he'll feel sad once in a while but I know he'll overcome it all. Fighting.

7. [+14, -1] Of course he'd still think of him. Even people who never knew him in real life still think of him. He's like family, after spending years with him.. find strength~~

8. [+14, -1] I feel so grateful and proud seeing him overcome so much and still promoting so brightly. I support SHINee and their fans..!

9. [+11, -0] I miss you a lot, Jonghyunie ㅠㅠ

10. [+9, -1] I sometimes randomly think of him too

-