Sunmi tells fans not to worry after crying on live stream


Article: Sunmi directly clarifies about crying on stream "It's nothing to worry about"

Source: Korea Ilbo via Nate

1. [+259, -18] She seems emotionally unstable ㅠㅠ I don't get that stable vibe from her... just my baseless opinion ㅋㅋ

2. [+188, -14] No point in worrying about celebrities

3. [+183, -23] Yes, I'm not worried~~~

4. [+18, -6] She was crying so sorrowfully ㅠㅠ I'm a fan and I never saw Sunmi cry like that so it made me sadder..

5. [+17, -1] I remember back when WG came back from America, she started crying during an interview and then left the group. She's emotionally weak.

6. [+14, -1] I can see why her fans are worried~ She's gone through such a devastating childhood and even held back tears when talking about her late father, which I thought was brave...

7. [+10, -7] Is she kind of an attention wh*re..? I know some people around me who will purposely act mad or depressed at group outings because they want attention, like they're waiting for someone to ask if there's something wrong...

8. [+9, -0] ...? I understand suddenly wanting to cry but don't most people turn off their live stream to cry.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She knew it was still on and everyone was listening to her sobbing and now she's telling them not to worry?

9. [+8, -2] She suffered a lot at a young age, and I'm sure she went through more behind the camera. A weak body lends to a weak heart... it's times like this that you need to eat well and take care of your health. Find strength! from an ajumma...

10. [+8, -1] Our Sunmi is mentally sensitive

11. [+6, -0] I noticed she barely eats anything in a day... Sometimes eating isn't only about sustaining yourself. It can be a source of energy and a change of feelings, like how eating something sweet makes you feel sweet too... It's people like her who become very dangerous once they fall into depression... Food can be a source of consoling yourself, and I think her dieting has made her lose that... Eat, and enjoy your life...

-