SF9's Chanhee talks about his experience with 'Sky Castle'


Article: Chanhee, "I gave up college for 'Sky Castle'... I trust Woojoo's decision"

Source: Korea Econ via Nate

1. [+608, -92] You lucked out by getting to ride on the talents of your co-stars, you still have a lot of acting practice left to do. You ruined the focus of the scene every time you came on.

2. [+405, -54] Not sure if that was necessary...

3. [+319, -42] I'd understand if Yeseo passed on college for this but Woojoo...

4. [+31, -7] If I had to pick one acting hole in 'Sky Castle', it was you

5. [+30, -2] Not one comment praising his acting in this article ㅋㅋ It was obvious that he was the flaw of the drama and basically getting a free ride off his co-stars.

6. [+26, -14] I'm only saying this now that the drama is over but please don't ever dream of getting into acting again. You're seriously bad.

7. [+26, -7] No more acting for you.......

8. [+19, -7] Your lack of talent has been exposed. I thought you were reading out of a book ㅡㅡ

9. [+19, -3] For someone who's been acting since he was a child... he needs a lot of work

10. [+14, -11] I'm not sure who could've pulled off his role though... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his character itself was quite cringey... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-