Zico is the CEO of his own agency Koz Entertainment



Article: Zico reveals his one-man agency CEO tag "Thank you for your support"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+1,073, -91] ㅋㅋ Something about it looks funny, like a little kid who wants to take after his CEO father so the minute he inherits his money, he makes a CEO name plaque for himself. Cringe, cringe.

2. [+884, -64] I admit that Zico's a talented guy but he's said some controversial things... especially when Thailand was dealing with that flood and his group was having an interview there, and they said that they hoped their financial compensation could console them "because we have nothing but money". And when asked how much, he was like, "Me? I have 7,000 won." People always say he was young back then but how many of you could say something like that at his age? I think he was just born with poor character. It doesn't matter how much money you have, I'll never be jealous of someone with such low character. Although I'm sure he'll live life thinking he's the best.

3. [+653, -50] I don't know who this guy is but running a business isn't for everyone

4. [+54, -4] This is the group that wore a rising sun flag on liberation day~~ the fact that they're still promoting is all thanks to their brainless stupid fangirls~

5. [+50, -1] Everyone calls themselves a CEO nowadays, even when they just own an online shop... I don't think anyone knows what it means ㅋㅋ I bet Korea has more CEOs than the total number of CEOs in the world ㅋㅋ

6. [+36, -3] That's so tryhard

7. [+32, -3] C..cringe... does he even know what CEO stands for..

8. [+30, -0] Running a business isn't easy. Just look at how stressed Simon D became running his label. The stress is unreal.

9. [+21, -2] I feel like if you asked him what CEO stood for, he wouldn't know ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+15, -3] Ah I'm cringing

-