Yulhee's father reveals he found out about the pregnancy when he first met Choi Minhwan


Article: Yulhee's father, "When I first met Choi Minhwan, they revealed their pregnancy to me... I couldn't even get angry"

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+1,084, -9] He probably doted on his daughter all her life and just as she was about to shine as an idol... pre-marital pregnancy? Obviously he was disappointed...

2. [+978, -11] This is beyond the realm of disappointment. Choi Minhwan better take care of her parents.

3. [+784, -19] Choi Minhwan is so pathetic

4. [+88, -5] Yulhee could do better. Be good to her, Minhwan-ssi.

5. [+69, -1] Aigoo, he's so young. How could he not have known that his FIL doesn't drink? He could've asked his wife beforehand.

6. [+64, -3] If I were Yulhee's father, I would've demolished him.

7. [+61, -3] Sigh, as if anyone could understand what the father must be feeling. Every father dotes on their daughter like gold.

8. [+51, -0] .........They're an example of why you should be strict with raising your daughter

9. [+49, -3] Ugh, if I were the parents, I'd never want to see those two again. Pathetic to think of them as my daughter and son in law.

10. [+37, -0] "Slightly disappointed" that the father doesn't drink? How immature of you. Just because your body is grown doesn't mean you've matured. Sigh, if I ever found out that my daughter was going to suffer for the rest of her life with a guy like him, I'd rather abort the baby.

11. [+36, -0] You can see the sadness in his eyes

-


Source: Naver

1. [+3,121, -111] I can't imagine the shock he must've felt. Be good to your FIL. You basically stole a daughter he doted on his entire life. You'll never know how that feels until you suffer it yourself!

2. [+2,170, -16] A grandpa at 46 ㅋㅋ

3. [+1,315, -75] I guess getting married early just runs in the family ㅋㅋㅋㅋ the father had Yulhee when he was 23 too

4. [+1,081, -42] I still think he's better than the irresponsible fools who run away

5. [+790, -22] They became grandparents at such a young age ㅠㅠ The only way to pay them back is to live happily so be good you two

6. [+196, -3] All of you better use condoms. At least these two are celebrities and have the money to care for their kid. For the rest of you in your twenties, it's a lost cause if you get pregnant now.

7. [+66, -13] He wasn't that mad because at least his son in law is rich... imagine if it was some regular guy who had no money?

-