Wanna One's Kim Jaehwan signs with Swing Entertainment



Article: Wanna One Kim Jaehwan signs with Swing Entertainment

Source: Sports Seoul via Naver

1. [+545, -26] I hope you keep it up like have so far and do well as a solo artist. I support you, Kim Jaehwan.

2. [+324, -19] It's finally the start for you. This nuna will support you.

3. [+272, -12] Swing Entertainment, please support Kim Jaehwan in his solo career~! I trust that he made the right call!

4. [+179, -10] He's always been called 'personal trainee' ㅎㅎ and now I get to support him as an amazing artist~~~ ^^

5. [+28, -2] Jaehwanie, let's hold hands and be together for a long, long time ❤️ We'll work hard too ❤️

6. [+26, -2] Jaehwan-ah, can't wait for your solo, I'll always support you

7. [+23, -5] He made it to Wanna One all on his own and now he has a new agency who can take care of him. Hopefully, they'll act as wings for his career. I know our Jaehwanie will do well, fighting!

8. [+18, -2] I support all that you do, Jaehwan-ah

-