Sulli thinks the public has a negative bias about her when she means no harm


Article: Sulli, "I feel like people are especially biased towards me"

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Naver

1. [+758, -19] People aren't biased towards you, you're the only one doing weird stuff

2. [+304, -14] She's such a conservative fart. She's the type of old farts who think, "I had no ill intentions so don't talk to me no matter what I do", "You guys are the ones who are wrong for talking crap"... how can she be so young and yet so backwards. She's the type to be thinking, "I never do anything wrong. You guys are the ones who are wrong for telling me I'm wrong."

3. [+268, -7] How about you start by not acting weird

4. [+175, -3] The public will view you differently if you stop posting unnecessary things on SNS and work hard at your original career

5. [+134, -2] Excuse me... but you're weird ㅜㅜ

6. [+35, -0] I personally think the way you've been acting has not been a way that would garner a positive response. It's like asking for the public to view you positively when you don't act like that at all. You can't change the past anymore but if you started behaving in a positive way, I think the public will change their view of you too.

7. [+28, -0] Does she still think she's going through puberty? "I'm not the only one like this, why are you only targeting me?" It's fine when middle schoolers talk like this but you're an adult. It's not cute anymore. You just look dumb.

8. [+29, -3] She's weird in the head ㅋㅋㅋ I remember reading another article by a psychologist who said Sulli isn't normal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's psycho ㅋㅋㅋㅋ please get checked out by a mental hospital...

9. [+17, -0] I always think she looks high in her pictures... you have to admit her concepts themselves have been weird

10. [+15, -0] You're the only one who acts like this, though... Stop blaming others.

11. [+14, -0] Post your pictures privately. Don't post them at all if you don't like being judged. You're the one who's so desperate to post things no matter how much hate you get.

12. [+13, -0] People view you weird because you're an adult who's acting like a child. I know that you have no ill intentions but it's your fault for not being more careful when the public is already against you.

13. [+11, -0] People wouldn't be biased against you if you behaved

14. [+10, -0] It gives me goosebumps to hear her say that she has no malicious intentions. She's basically proving that she has no brain inside her head.

15. [+9, -0] Hypocritical of her to ask the public not to view her as weird when she's acting like a psycho. Why is she demanding the public to be understanding of her mental state? I know being different from others should be respected but she's not different, she's just begging for attention, which makes me feel sad for her.

-