IU cast as lead in new tvN drama


Article: [Exclusive] IU cast as lead in tvN's 'Hotel De Luna', "Set for broadcast this summer"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+457, -68] Oh, this is the drama Jun Ji Hyun was going to do~ Reading the synopsis now, I think Jun Ji Hyun would've matched it really well. It's the type of character that she's good at.

2. [+375, -129] ... Sure ㅎ

3. [+212, -79] Wow, she never takes a break

4. [+86, -34] I wonder why IU keeps acting? She says she has no greed for more wealth so it's not for the money... why is she so greedy about acting? It's not like she has a natural talent for it ㅋㅋ and her visuals are far from actress-tier... Isn't music what she's best at and likes most? That's why she debuted as a singer, no? ㅋㅋ I wish she'd stick to her original career...

5. [+68, -40] Please stop acting...

6. [+56, -23] Hul... how did this go from Jun Ji Hyun to IU... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ such different tiers...

7. [+41, -49] IU is so beautiful

8. [+37, -26] I don't think she matches the character

9. [+37, -52] I think she's good at acting, fighting to her new drama

10. [+33, -24] IU-ya, why do you keep picking up dramas? Can't you just stick to giving us good music?

-

Source: Naver

1. [+187, -17] Sounds fun, IU fighting!!

2. [+112, -8] Huk, news of her next drama!! IU fighting

3. [+93, -8] I'll make sure to watch when it's out! IU fighting ♡

4. [+86, -7] I support multi-entertainer Lee Jieun

5. [+75, -8] Actress IU fighting

6. [+25, -2] I enjoyed 'My Ajusshi', wishing another daebak for this drama, fighting

7. [+26, -4] I must watch for IU

8. [+22, -2] Hul the plot sounds really unique and fun!! I'll be sure to watch

-