INFINITE to have a comeback next month



Article: [Exclusive] INFINITE to make group comeback in February... new track to be released simultaneously in Korea and Japan

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+655, -13] I've been waiting for so long ㅠㅜㅠ I miss them so much. Thank you for the insta yesterday. I'll be waiting to hear 'Clock' on digital release!! ❤️❤️

2. [+297, -6] I heard the song at their fan meet and it was so good, I'm still humming it! I knew a comeback was in the works with the spoiler yesterday ㅠㅠ

3. [+195, -4] They're going on stage ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ oh joy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+163, -4] Comeback ㅜㅜㅜ their song's so good!! Fighting ❤️

5. [+149, -2] I'll be waiting ㅠ

6. [+48, -0] Technically it's not a group comeback since Sunggyu's serving in the army... just call it a regular comeback..

7. [+36, -0] Sad that Sunggyu isn't here but I hope they keep having comebacks ^^

8. [+33, -0] INFINITE's fandom is so strong for how long they've been out

9. [+25, -0] But Sunggyu's missing, Sunggyu! ㅠㅠ

10. [+25, -1] INFINITE's songs are always good, and the kids are handsome too ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-