Hyorin, Whasa, and Luna guest on 'Radio Star'



Article: 'Radio Star' Hyorin "I was surprised that my KBS drama awards outfit got so much attention"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+748, -50] Yes, I understand that it was a meaningful outfit to you but you did know that the year-end shows are watched by the elderly and children. What if you considered that as well?

2. [+427, -25] No matter how meaningful that outfit was to you, you should've been more considerate of the time and location of your performance. The vibe? Did you not see the look on the actresses faces? How does she still not have a clue~

3. [+374, -22] Hul, she actually thinks the vibe there was great. How could she not know that wearing an outfit like that to a ceremony watched by families is not right?

4. [+354, -11] She should've saved that outfit for a personal concert, why wear it to a drama awards... ㅠㅠ

5. [+76, -4] So the people around her tried to stop her from wearing it... and yet she's still trying to claim she had no idea it'd be controversial?? She has no idea what she did wrong.. Just because you like it doesn't mean that's the end all... jeez.

6. [+57, -3] So just because it's meaningful to you, it makes it okay to leave your butt hanging out on public broadcast TV? Ridiculous...

7. [+51, -1] So that's why you're now remembered as the biggest nuisance at year-end shows~~ hul, she's ridiculous

-


Article: 'Radio Star' Hyorin, "My provocative year-end outfit? I wanted to wear what I thought was the coolest"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+250, -20] She did not look classy at all...

2. [+207, -31] Ugh why is Luna like that, she's so over the top ㅡㅡ

3. [+155, -18] Well next time, please consider the viewers too... ㅋ..;

4. [+35, -2] Luna is so noisy and over the top... It actually looks so sad because oyu can see she's trying too hard. I never had an opinion on her but seeing her on this episode made me dislike her.

5. [+31, -2] She was fine but her butt showing was a bit much... She was dancing with her butt sticking out everywhere, I can't imagine what the people in the front row felt. And this isn't a foreign country, and you're not Beyonce...

-


Article: 'Radio Star' Whasa, "Regarding the attention my MAMA outfit got, I figured I'd rather show it all than wear something that looks like I'm covered but I'm really not"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+307, -46] Then don't half cover up, cover everything up...

2. [+217, -28] Rather show it all...? Why does she think that getting up on stage means she has to show any skin at all? ㅋㅋ People with great performance skills and hot bodies look sexy without the need to show any skin. The way she thinks is so classless ㅋ I remember Solar performed at a college event in her bra while her sagging butt was hanging out ㅋ I guess I would prefer Whasa since she doesn't cause controversies ㅋㅋ

3. [+177, -28] Whasa's at least on the better side, Solar has a total obsession with showing skin but she never gets any attention for it. I felt sad for her watching her squirm around on that pole... ㅋㅋㅋ I don't think Mamamoo will be able to recover their image anymore. They're known for being so ugly and tacky, which they brought upon themselves!!

4. [+113, -74] I think you looked amazing. Don't box yourself up.

5. [+26, -12] I do wonder if people would've made this big of a fuss if a pretty girl group like Twice or Black Pink wore the same outfit instead ㅋㅋ the hypocrisy is insane ㅋㅋ Obviously Korean sentiment is different so I also wish people would stop bringing up how it's okay in America to dress like that... This is Korea, an outfit that's basically a thong is not appropriate stage attire ㅋㅋ I feel bad that she's a good singer who only gets hate for her butt.

-


Article: 'Radio Star' Mamamoo Whasa, "When I debuted, people petitioned to kick me out of the group because of my looks"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+296, -90] Whasa seemed the calmest out of the three. I know Luna's the maknae but she's so over the top. I can see why Luna isn't popular at all.

2. [+257, -45] What would Mamamoo have done without Whasa ㅋㅋㅋ Solar's obsessed with showing skin,e ven worse than Whasa, with her sagging butt that people mistake for a shadow;; then that scandal with her singing along to a song about murder and chopping bodies up, then making fun of her senior's vocal cord nodules;; she's so not normal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+249, -82] All four of Mamamoo are butt ugly though ㅋㅋㅋ at least Whasa doesn't cause any trouble ㅋㅋㅋ I thought Solar had the better face but I was so shocked when I saw her bare face recently ㅋㅋ she looked like an orangutan + Shin Bong Sun ㅋㅋ how in the world do you get such four ugly people who cause all these scandals? ㅋㅋ

4. [+55, -8] Mamamoo as a group is so tacky now. Solar is the main vocal but has a tacky singing style. Whasa makes the group feel modern ㅋ and of course, you can't leave out all the scandals that Solar and Wheein cause ㅋㅋ thankfully Whasa's the only one that gets media attention so she can work hard...

5. [+24, -2] I was really shocked by Solar's bare face recently. It's almost lawsuit worthy.

-


Article: 'Radio Star' Luna, "I once had hemorrhoids while shooting a movie"

Source: Joy News 24 via Nate

1. [+341, -33] She's too over the top today... she looks so greedy. I can imagine the other guests being turned off by her today.

2. [+249, -33] Luna-ya, I get that you want to get media attention but everything in moderation... You still need to manage your image~ why should people think about hemorrhoids upon thinking of your name?

3. [+38, -12] Her desperation makes me wonder how badly she must want it.. It actually made me wish the best for her.

4. [+36, -8] Luna's rating today... over the top!

5. [+32, -3] For how much TV experience Luna has, she looked like an excited teenage rookie today. When other guests were talking,s he was being so distracting and talking out of turn. She lacks consideration... She kept telling random stories and promoting her YouTube channel... The way she tried so hard to look bright just ended up looking;;; desperate...

6. [+29, -5] She was too much today... I know that she works hard but ㅜㅜ

7. [+23, -2] Something about her feels unstable... She hasn't made a name for herself as a musician... and yet she's shooting a movie now? And a YouTuber? Why not stick to one and do it well... She seems like she has no idea what she wants to do with herself..

8. [+22, -2] Variety shows aren't about how hard you work. It's about being fun and funny. She was neither. She was just too much.

9. [+22, -3] She was like this on 'Cultwo Radio' too. She looked so nervous and over the top ㅠㅠ I'm sure she could dial it back a bit and still have fans recognize her charms...

10. [+18, -5] It's like she came on the show desperate to do anything it takes to get attention ㅠㅠ not funny

-


Article: 'Radio Star' Luna responds to Kim Gura mentioning Sulli, "She left f(x) so..."

Source: The Celeb via Nate

1. [+1,019, -114] Kim Gura-ssi kept talking about Nam Taehyun to Winner too, he's still just as rude as ever...

2. [+712, -52] Why is Luna like htis? She reminds me of Kwanghee ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ with how over the top she is ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+570, -35] Luna sounds like she's in such a rush ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+82, -12] Watching Luna makes me sad. She's not as pretty as Sulli or Krystal but having self confidence can make anyone look pretty and sexy... and yet she doesn't seem to know that. She seems like she's trying to just follow along her prettier friends instead.

5. [+69, -25] Please stop acting so over the top ㅜㅜㅜ I'm starting to feel bad for you

6. [+67, -10] Luna's a bit much to watch...

7. [+63, -8] Luna doesn't seem to know what's good or bad... You need to have the sense to know where to join and leave a conversation but she seems more concerned with getting attention than anything else. It was uncomfortable.

8. [+60, -10] She seemed like an American ajumma. Just super noisy and not funny.

9. [+51, -3] Whasa and Hyorin's facial expressions say it all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+43, -2] It sounded pretty obvious that she cut contact with Sulli~

-