Hollywood: R. Kelly


Article: Singer R. Kelly, shocking news that he locked women in his home 

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+328, -3] He's infamous for being a pedo~

2. [+137, -6] What trash of a ba$tard

3. [+86, -19] I have a feeling that Korean hip hop is on its way to having scandals like this soon, maybe not to this scale though

4. [+34, -2] He turned an amazing song like "I believe I can fly" into trash

5. [+11, -0] He's Park Jin young's friend. I remember he bragged about his friendship and even took the Wonder Girls to R. Kelly's house. G. Soul even signed a contract with R. Kelly. I remember G. Soul talked about going to R. Kelly's house on 'Radio Star' and said he wanted to throw up ㅎ

6. [+13, -3] JYP was always going on and on about R. Kelly... and it was this guy?

7. [+10, -0] G. Soul said that he almost threw up when he visited R. Kelly's house once... although he said it was because he ate some weird salmon dish there, but maybe it was because he saw something he shouldn't have?

8. [+10, -1] I remember Park Jin Young talking all excited about meeting R. Kelly in America... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ just sayin!~

9. [+7, -2] I think we all knew he was like this... He probably didn't think it'd all be revealed in a documentary like this though

10. [+5, -0] Isn't Park Jin Young always bragging about being close to him??

-