Han Cho Im reveals her controversial red carpet dress was 90,000 won from the internet


Article: Han Cho Im's provocative dress "I bought it on the internet for 90,000 won and got it tailored, sorry if it was too much"

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+1,352, -95] She's honest and quite thrifty ㅋㅋ at least she succeeded in getting her name out there ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,321, -87] I don't think it was that bad but I hope we don't see her on variety shows later crying about how she's tired of people only seeing her as a sexy image, then I'll be pissed ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+879, -111] There's a time and place for everything, I don't get why she chose that dress on such a cold day and shivered through her hosting job...

4. [+74, -8] I feel kind of sad for her, just imagining how desperate she must've been for fame to go to such lengths... it was really cold that day too... ㅋ

5. [+64, -29] I actually like seeing this thrifty side of her, the fact that she bought the dress on the internet and got it tailored and everything.

6. [+44, -12] I felt bad for her because she looked cold but I don't think the dress was as bad as people are saying... She wasn't an attendee, just a red carpet host. She got her name out there with it.

7. [+26, -4] Honestly... Her dress wasn't sexy, not that it mattered. Her job there was to introduce the other singers and the dress to me is nothing more than irresponsible behavior on her end. It steals the show from the people she should be introducing. It was so obvious she wanted to get it over with because she was shivering and rushing through the whole thing.

8. [+22, -8] I don't view her negatively.. I see her desire to work hard in life... keep suffering

9. [+21, -2] Sure, it's understandable if you consider how desperate she must've been for this opportunity... it's an industry that's brutal if you're not well known. Find strength.

10. [+21, -2] ㅋ Too old to be an idol, not gorgeous enough for anything else... she has no sponsors or networks, she calls herself a singer after setting up her own agency

11. [+16, -1] The dress doesn't even look like it's worth 90,000 won ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+15, -2] I didn't think it was that bad but this whole thing just feels like noise marketing from her

-