EXID's contracts due to expire next month


Article: [Exclusive] EXID's contract expires end of February... will they remain a group?

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+250, -16] I think the members have more left in them but the songs they've been coming out with lately have been bad;;

2. [+158, -7] I bet they're going to renew, what're they going to do if they disband?

3. [+143, -10] Their songs always have that outdated retro sound ㅠㅠ I think they'll be fine if they get a new producer

4. [+14, -0] Their most important task is to stop working with Shinsadong Tiger;; Ever since they blew up with 'Up & Down', their songs have all been the same style... The members are all talented so I feel like they could just carry that forward but they always put out some sexy concept instead;

5. [+11, -0] If they disband, I know we'll still be seeing Hani and Solji around but I don't know about the rest...

6. [+11, -5] Huk... Solji is 31 years old... I had no idea she was in her thirties! So youthful!!

7. [+11, -3] I wish they'd get a new agency and keep going, they need to release a better variety of songs

8. [+9, -3] They've been flopping ever since 'Up & Down', what's the point in renewing... and none of them except for one have enough potential to go solo... They're only famous because they got lucky.

9. [+7, -3] They don't fit the current trends. Look at the current girl groups, none of them are doing the mature, sexy type of concepts like EXID. I think it's about time that they disband.

10. [+5, -2] They've milked enough with 'Up & Down'... their songs have sucked ever since but people kept listening hoping it'd be another 'Up & Down'

11. [+4, -1] They've been together for so long that I think they'll renew... their problem is that their songs are so behind on the trends.

12. [+4, -0] I think they have a few more years left in them

-