Crayon Pop has a mini reunion sans Soyul


Article: Crayon pop spotted getting together as a group "only Soyul who left is missing"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+490, -13] They got famous for their helmets... but it was also what caused them to lose that fame and disappear

2. [+359, -11] Well Soyul left the group, she wouldn't belong here

3. [+327, -7] The ultimate one hit wonder group

4. [+29, -1] When Crayon Pop was at their peak, I remember they were pulling 20 million won per college event they were invited to. They milked 'Bar Bar Bar' for a year so I'm sure they saved enough money for marriage and a house. I know they performed at a ton of night club events too. They definitely saved a pretty penny.

5. [+21, -9] The group that Moon Hee Joon ruined

6. [+18, -4] All four look the same

7. [+15, -1] The one on the far right, Elin? She's making 100 million won a month as an Afreeca BJ... not a year, but a month. The other members must be so jealous.

8. [+7, -1] I'm sure they still feel resentment towards Soyul. They basically disbanded because of her. But then again, I heard one of them is making a lot more now as a streamer so maybe it turned out for the better in the end.

9. [+4, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ Crayon pop made me realize that if you can't manage your fame, it's really just gone in an instant ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+4, -1] I'll bet you they're on 'Sugarman' in 10 years

-