Clara's newlywed home is neighbors with Jo In Sung and Kim Junsu


Article: 'Wedding' Clara's newlywed home is neighbors with Jo In Sung, Kim Junsu "I'll live happily"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+507, -30] Clara definitely married for the money

2. [+443, -32] Huk, didn't Kim Junsu not pay his workers?

3. [+352, -13] Whatever...

4. [+41, -8] Aren't you guys jealous? I am ㅋ I'll take all the hate if I get to live a life like that. Meanwhile we're worried about securing our next apartment, comparing prices on furniture, living paycheck to paycheck to pay for our kids' tuition and she's off in a castle-like house, driving an import car, sending her kids to study abroad, buying a building and playing owner before passing it on to her kids..

5. [+34, -5] I don't get why people pay so much for these apartments. I'd rather buy a house somewhere with a view.

6. [+21, -2] I heard Jo In Sung owns two apartments here, one for each of his family...

7. [+21, -9] It's all what you make of it in the end ㅋㅋㅋ you only live once, why not live it like Clara

8. [+16, -1] Lucky. I'd rather get hate and have a lot of money.

9. [+10, -0] I always knew she'd marry well when I noticed how pretty she was in her CF with Hyun Bin.

10. [+9, -6] This is how it was always going to end up, with Clara marrying a millionaire. Not only Clara but Yoo Seung Ok, Yang Jung Won Kang Yebin - all of them are going to marry millionaire businessmen.

-