Chungha reveals how much her monthly allowance is



Article: Chungha "My monthly allowance is 500,000 won, I was glad to pay off my family's debt"

Source: SBS funE via Naver

1. [+926, -7] She never would be the style she has right now if she went with a bigger agency, especially not with YG. She would've spent years more training for their next girl group. Debuting her solo was the best decision ever, and I wish her more luck!!

2. [+311, -24] Don't take an allowance, manage your own money yourself. There are a lot of instances of stars letting their parents manage their finances and having it all blown to a scam. Your parents may be grateful now that you work hard and give all your money to them, but over time, that gratitude will turn into expectation, and you'll just end up the worker while they're the spender. Just manage it yourself and give your parents an allowance instead.

3. [+261, -11] I've been a fan since IOI! I hope she continues our line of Korean female solos!

4. [+168, -6] I wish her more, more luck. Such a pretty hard worker...

5. [+99, -7] Let's keep it up, I get so happy with every new song

6. [+34, -1] Her CEO seems like a decent guy in his interviews. Sometimes it's better to find an agency that may be small but still cares for you rather than a big agency. Chungha's talented but she seems to have lucked out in the connections department.

7. [+33, -0] Manage your money yourself. It's better for everyone in the end.

8. [+30, -1] I wish she'd manage her own money ㅠㅜ Even if she doesn't know anything, just keep some money tied to an emergency fund and save the rest ㅠㅜ

9. [+19, -0] You should never give your parents 100% of your pay. It will all end up being wasted within the family. You'll make everyone else comfortable and end up with nothing for yourself once times get tough for you.

10. [+19, -0] What a sweet person, I hope she achieves her goal of going on vacation with her mother this year

-