BTS wins album daesang at the '33rd Golden Disc Awards'


Article: [2019 Golden Disc] BTS wins 4 crowns, daesang second year in a row... late Jonghyun wins bonsang

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+874, -36] Fell in love again after hearing Namjoon's award speech 💜

2. [+794, -36] Now that's a leader.. I choked up while listening to his award speech ㅠ enjoy this to your heart's content, our Tannies 💜

3. [+758, -34] RM is such a good speech giver. Looking forward to more great music this year. So proud of BTS 💜

4. [+84, -6] Daesang to BTS is deserving ã…‹ã…‹

5. [+80, -6] I really want to go to their concert one day

6. [+72, -5] I joined the fandom late... and I looked up all their past award speeches, and he's such a good speech giver.. I feel like they're more popular because they're so genuine. I remember becoming a fan while crying with them during their MAMA speech. I just don't know how to exit from this group... ã… 

7. [+68, -5] Their stages and their award speeches are all so genuine ㅜㅜ and humble too. That's the reason they're deserving of daesang.

8. [+66, -4] Every speech, Namjoon says something worthy of quoting ã… ã…  why is it so amazing for the leader to speak ã… ã…  He's always the one worrying for the fans when the group should be the one being consoled... congratulations on daesang ã… ã… 

9. [+64, -6] Their stage today was amazing ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ there's never a time where they're ever lazy about it. So humble to always work so hard on every stage, and the passion is amazing! Looking forward to their new album this year

10. [+60, -3] I heard Jungguk got a lot of different scouting offers from other agencies when he was on 'Superstar K' but he said he chose Big Hit because he fell for RM's rapping. He really chose for skill... And that's why he was never embarrassed of the name BTS when they debuted. RM's award speeches always touch my heart every year ã… ã… 

-



Source: Naver

1. [+1,431, -12] How does he always manage to come up with such depth and class to his award speeches every year... I hope their year is filled with nothing but happiness.

2. [+786, -5] Namjoon-ah, you touch my heart every year with your award speeches. Let's continue on as singers of positive influence, as good fans, as supporters.

3. [+656, -6] In awe of RM's speeches. Genuine + deep.

4. [+376, -3] Namjoon's award speeches are the best ã… ã… ã…  our leader is the most amazing, RM.

5. [+157, -2] The reason people in their thirties and forties like BTS is because they're young men who you can tell grew up right. As I've lived on, I've realized that it's hard to find anyone in their twenties with so much humility and upright character. It's great to see them always putting forward their best effort no matter how high they've climbed. I'm not an Army or a fan or anything but I always support them~ ^^*

6. [+109, -0] Just a thought... but I wonder how many idol leaders besides RM are able to give such logical, relatable award speeches from the heart...

7. [+69, -0] A leader proves to be a leader~ our sexy brain Namjoon! So reserved, so classy, smooth, charismatic with his words~! Congratulations BTS~

8. [+68, -3] I'll admit it here.. I'm in my forties and I haven't seen a group like this since Taiji boys.

-



Article: SHINee's Jonghyun wins bonsang... Minho, Taemin accept in his place "Please remember him for a long time"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+950, -29] Jonghyun-ah, congratulations on bonsang. I'll listen to your music forever, I love you.

2. [+801, -26] I still can't believe it.

3. [+725, -29] I love you, Jonghyun-ah! I hope you're happy where you are! 💛

4. [+35, -0] We did it!! Bonsang!! Good work to all the Shawols.

5. [+34, -0] It would've been great if he could've won this while still alive

6. [+34, -3] I'm remembering him more now that it's winter. I won't forget you.

7. [+31, -1] I choked up seeing Minho and Taemin standing there wearing black

8. [+27, -1] Jonghyun-ah, congratulations on bonsang 💛 thank you for gifting us with such a great album

9. [+22, -1] Jonghyun-ah, congratulations on bonsang. My memories of my youth are cherished because I spent it with SHINee. I'll always support you.

10. [+22, -2] Congrats, congrats. The songs you left us are such big presents that I know they'll continue to console us. I'll never forget you 💛

-