Whasa stays loyal to her preference for long nails


Article: Mamamoo Whasa 'nails like arrows'

Source: Financial News via Nate

1. [+919, -115] It's a mystery how she's 24 years old

2. [+665, -45] Her grandma must be upset again that her photos aren't doing her justice

3. [+75, -9] I'm just surprised that she's in her mid-twenties.. ㅎ

4. [+42, -6] How about changing their coordi.. their style is always too much

5. [+34, -6] Please cut your nails, they look so dirty. I lose my appetite when I see foreign mukbangers eat lobsters and stick their long nails in the sauce. Imagine how much dirt gets trapped under there.

6. [+26, -1] I could barely get on with my daily life with much shorter fake nails, I wonder how she does with longer ones ㅡㅡ She could rip out someone's liver with those nails

7. [+17, -1] I'm a woman and... do really people find those naisl pretty? They're gross ㅠ Whasa would look so much prettier with a different make up style so it's unfortunate that she keeps sticking to this one ㅠ

8. [+17, -5] She'd be prettier with different make up... If she keeps going for this western look because she hates idol make up, then at least get it down right... She should arch her eyebrows more instead of focusing on making them as thin as possible.

9. [+15, -1] I'm sure her nails are a personal preference but it's actually gross ㅡㅡ I thought she only had those nails for the stage but she wears them on the regular... I don't know why she refuses to dress pretty, always makes herself look older than she is.

10. [+15, -4] I felt so gross when she used those nails to lick sauce off of her marinated crabs and then went straight to lay down in bed without washing her hands..

-