Wendy shares her extreme dieting experience



Article: Red Velvet's Wendy shares her extreme dieting, "One pouch of pureed pumpkin for lunch and dinner"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+324, -6] Women, you will ruin your bodies if you eat like this. Your menstrual cramps will get worse too.. You need ample nutrients for blood blow. I'm sure a lot of you suffered from bad cramps during your diets.

2. [+188, -2] I agree with the best reply ㅜㅜ I only drank juices for three weeks and lost 10 kg but I suffered from hair loss and missed my period for two years. It wasn't until I gained my weight back that I got my period back but my cramps got worse. I even once fainted at a hair salon and had to go to the ER... It's a pain every time I get my period ㅜㅜ

3. [+179, -5] I feel a bit bad for her because I remember when she was on a variety show about convenience stores, everyone was eating but she kept looking around. It wasn't until one of the hosts told her it was okay that she barely ate anything...

4. [+34, -0] This is only possible in your early twenties. Doesn't work later on because your body just doesn't handle it. You feel nauseous and your hands shake so you're forced to eat.

5. [+29, -2] Dieting like this forces your body to take nutrients from your own body so it causes premature aging for both your bones and your skin. Sure, it works and all when you're younger, but the negative side effects of it will show once you're older.

6. [+25, -0] I know this is really bad for you but I'm amazed that she pulled it off...

7. [+23, -0] I remember reading somewhere that a lot of idols don't get their periods because of their extreme dieting..

8. [+16, -0] You're going to suffer from brittle bones later when you get older. I get celebrities having to diet to these extremes since their jobs depend on it but nobody else should follow them.

9. [+11, -0] How can you do dance practices eating only that.. ㅠㅠ

10. [+8, -2] My doctor told me that extreme dieting can cause bone density loss after giving birth...

-