Was Hyorin's 'Dally' performance inappropriate for a drama awards ceremony?



Article: 'KBS Drama Awards' Hyorin's provocative outfit in a swimsuit 'where to look'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+935, -16] Please moderate yourself on public broadcast stages.. this isn't some internet stream

2. [+850, -14] Honestly, her butt cheeks were showing and itw as embarrassing. I could even see that the actors didn't know where to look.

3. [+793, -15] Ugh... the worst way to turn a room cold, I feel bad for her

4. [+81, -3] So she performed this not at a gayo festival but at a drama awards... I wonder what the mood was like in there... I bet everyone wanted to cover their eyes...

5. [+74, -2] I get that it's a performance but it was honestly embarrassing ㅜ this was a drama awards, not a gayo festival.. ㅜㅜ She's a good singer, why not sing a quiet drama OST song? ㅜㅜ

6. [+65, -2] I knew she'd get in the news for this, I was dying of embarrassment

7. [+59, -1] Now this is just gross

8. [+53, -1] Wow... nevermind Hyorin, what were the broadcast guys even thinking for airing this?

9. [+42, -1] I really didn't know where to put my eyes....

10. [+41, -1] My parents changed the channel while watching. It was so embarrassing... why is everyone like this lately?

-


Source: Naver

1. [+8,437, -266] Sigh... my family was all watching this together, what a mess

2. [+5,298, -167] She's crazy, this is just wrong. Even the other actresses were looking at her like "she's crazy" and the male actors didn't look like they were enjoying it at all either.

3. [+3,209, -91] Her outfit is so embarrassing

4. [+2,947, -134] Both Hyorin and KBS are insane for this

5. [+2,778, -73] Too much of her butt was showing.. you could tell all the actresses were nervous for her..

6. [+1,177, -30] It was just shocking. What a way to ruin an evening with your family. She crossed the line.

7. [+1,157, -19] Hyorin really needs to learn how to act appropriate in different times and locations. I get that she wants to stand out but she's not a middle schooler anymore, she needs to think deeper than this.

8. [+1,147, -36] She looked like one of those girls at the pubs who dance on poles. I couldn't even hear any of her singing, she looked like a show girl! KBS is insane for letting someone dress like this on their show!

9. [+917, -19] Why would they do this? They know that families watch year-end shows together and they still aired her? ㅡㅡ KBS is really showing their quality dropping

-


Source: Naver

1. [+2,687, -110] This is a different situation from Whasa's. At least Whasa performed at a music festival... an awards ceremony is something that all families gather to watch and this is just wrong.

2. [+1,468, -186] Dirty

3. [+1,186, -32] This was too much for a drama awards, not a music festival... my family felt embarrassed watching her

4. [+962, -49] I need to buy eyes that have never seen this... who is crazy enough to do this at a year-end show..

5. [+794, -60] Why would you dress like this in front of families... in front of actors?

6. [+229, -13] What a strip show, she's insane

7. [+209, -6] She really must be... insane... She knows that all families, including grandmas, grandpas, parents, are all watching... Everyone started looking elsewhere but the TV once she started performing. She didn't look sexy at all, just dirty. I've always been a fan but she should learn to dress appropriately for the occasion. It's because of singers like her that actors look down on singers and don't even give them a reaction when they come to perform.

8. [+164, -5] It was truly... horrifying. I was watching this with my family until my father changed the channel.

-