Seolhyun rushed to the hospital after fainting on stage


Article: "Rushed to hospital" AOA Seolhyun, dry heaving on stage -> fainted

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+120, -12] I saw her stage video and she was so sick she couldn't keep her balance and was dry heaving... then when the song started, she tried so hard to smile. HOw amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ get better soon ㅠㅠ

2. [+91, -16] I feel bad for her... she's such a kind person, I already know she'd rather suffer to herself than let anyone know

3. [+59, -6] I know she fainted because of the smell of gunpowder but I hope there's nothing wrong with her health... Get better soon.

4. [+20, -6] I randomly saw her clip on YouTube and I felt so bad the entire time watching. She was trying to keep smiling and kept dancing... what a pro. Get better soon.

5. [+19, -1] It was probably a mix of a high fever. Dry heaving is one of the symptoms of that.

6. [+12, -2] You could hear her dry heaving on the fancams as soon as the song ended. She wasn't dressed appropriately for this cold, it's so easy to dry heave when you're out of breath and your mouth is dry ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ please dress them warmly ㅜㅜ

7. [+11, -2] The fancam made me feel bad for her ㅠ No matter how tough her schedule is, she should take care of her health first, find strength

8. [+9, -1] FNC is scheduling up AOA so tight now that their contract is over next year...

9. [+7, -1] Dress them in something longer

10. [+6, -2] She danced till the end, I applaud her mentality

-