Kim Tae Hee's new CF for 'Cellcure'




Article: Kim Tae Hee's latest updates, still goddess beauty after giving birth

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+588, -90] This is not the face I remember............... made me look twice

2. [+539, -84] ㅜㅜ Kim Tae Hee's getting older too...

3. [+538, -168] Honestly, Kim Hee Sun is way prettier

4. [+73, -9] I think you guys are judging her way too easily without knowing the experience and pain that goes into pregnancy and birth... Her face isn't changing because she wants it to...

5. [+48, -12] Wow.. she's gone.. ㅠㅠ

6. [+45, -9] Despite being an actress, she's not someone who you anticipate what her next drama is going to be ㅋㅋ

7. [+40, -11] She's really old now ㅜㅜ

8. [+36, -8] Lee Min Jung doesn't look like a mother yet but Kim Tae Hee really does~

9. [+30, -3] Can't believe Kim Tae Hee is aging... makes me so sad

10. [+28, -4] Now she's starting to look like an ajumma;; I guess you really can't help it once you give birth ㅠ

-