Key reveals his secret to losing 10 kg



Article: SHINee Key, "My secret to losing 10 kg? I didn't eat carbs for a year"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+615, -9] Carbs are like oxygen to me

2. [+410, -61] Don't talk about what you didn't eat, talk about how much you exercised

3. [+162, -9] Without rice... nah, I'd rather just not lose weight

4. [+26, -0] How do you cut carbs... for a whole year, at that; amazing

5. [+23, -1] Logically, I know that you lose weight if you cut carbs, but...

6. [+20, -0] I cut carbs for two days and discovered that I get a nasty temper without it... Amazing how anyone can live without it

7. [+18, -0] Anyone who can cut rice for a year must have an amazing mentality

8. [+15, -1] Cutting carbs really is hard... even meat tastes better with rice

9. [+14, -2] Eating carbs helps you maintain a better personality ㅠ

10. [+13, -0] Cutting carbs is okay if you just eat meat + veggies + fruits + eggs + milk... anything with milk + eggs is easily doable.

-