Jung Kyung Ho pops in on Sooyoung's Instalive


Article: Jung Kyung Ho makes surprise appearance in the comments of Sooyoung's love 'lovey dovey'

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+921, -8] "I'm going to the dentist, please tell me to find strength" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+853, -8] Sooyoung said, "Swearing in my acting is more difficult than I thought", to which he advised, "You have to swear on the regular to get better" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+675, -10] They look so good together ㅋㅋ

4. [+87, -4] So jealous... they're both celebrities so it's obviously difficult to be so open in case your popularity drops, especially Jung Kyung Ho ㅠ what a cool man

5. [+76, -6] I like them because they're not in your face about it

6. [+66, -5] Both families have already approved this couple... I bet you they're 100% going to get married, just not sure of the timing

7. [+46, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How cute, he's so lovey dovey with her ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+38, -1] They really have been dating for a while! They look so good

9. [+28, -3] Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+25, -0] Jung Kyung Ho is just so cute, no? ㅎㅎ

-