[Update: Denied] Jun Hyun Moo and Han Hye Jin eventually break up


Article: [Exclusive] Jun Hyun Moo and Han Hye Jin did break up... from lovers -> friends

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+1,386, -40] Break ups can happen with relationships... find strength...

2. [+1,261, -33] It's not like they're married, break ups can happen... I still feel bad because it felt like they were dating within the company

3. [+1,135, -50] I think it'd be pretty cool if they showed how cool they were with the whole thing on TV ㅋㅋ

4. [+122, -9] Gotta call it off if the feelings aren't there anymore. I do hope that this break up isn't because of Jun Hyun Moo's rumors going around, and he better get ready to have his image ruined if true. There have been rumors that he's been spotted with Heo Youngji's unni Heo Song Yeon going out to dinner with her and all... I just hope they aren't true.

5. [+117, -1] Hul... I remember so many netizens thought they'd get married... I guess one of them is going to have to leave 'I Live Alone' now.

6. [+92, -1] Must be awkward still being on a show together after that

7. [+89, -4] Awkward situation for the 'I Live Alone' producers to deal with

8. [+81, -2] Korean netizens have an eye for catching these things ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+60, -14] They were being so obvious about it on TV... made me uncomfortable...

10. [+59, -2] Han Hye Jin really wanted to get married, even made a wish at the Kwanak mountains earlier this year saying "please let me get married next year"... Jun Hyun Moo seems really picky.

11. [+53, -5] I don't think it was anything Han Hye Jin did. Jun Hyun Moo is a very calculating man who's always looking out for himself ㅋㅋㅋ he'd never marry someone like Han Hye Jin.

12. [+38, -0] Breaking up is fine but Han Hye Jin clearly had issues managing her facial expressions on their show together. Not sure if I can watch the show for fun anymore with her acting like that.

-

Article: Jun Hyun Moo reps, "He did not break upw ith Han Hye Jin" denies break up rumors (official statement)

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+57, -2] I guess they just got into a fight

2. [+23, -3] I think it's best the media doesn't report on break up news unless they say it themselves..

3. [+16, -3] They're probably just trying to last through the year-end. Gotta attend those ceremonies and sell calendars~ don't take us for fools

4. [+8, -1] Sounds like they got into a fight and didn't know how to handle it media wise and kept quiet but that just fanned the fire ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+7, -2] So yes, they are in a bit of a fight right now, but they are not broken up

-