Hollywood: Aoi Sora



Article: Aoi Sora announces pregnancy news "I'll work hard to be a good mother"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+32-, -21] A world I'll never understand....

2. [+242, -15] I've seen couples where both husband and wife are AV actors and they live just fine. Maybe it's just something that's understood and accepted in their country, which shouldn't make it weird to us.

3. [+189, -41] I wonder what it means to be a good mother in their country... I wonder what their kid will think when they grow up and see their mother's AV films.

4. [+26, -2] It's hard to understand for our country but I saw a documentary about this and Japan doesn't really care that much about AV products. They don't point fingers at AV stars or detest them or anything. They just see it as another type of profession and will even treat famous AV stars like any other top star. It's their own country, I'm sure they have their own standards and views... I wish her a happy pregnancy~~~

5. [+25, -5] AV stars are people too, what do you mean you don't understand how they can get married or have kids? Did you not see them as people all along? Just sex objects? It's unfair to be a consumer of their media and then turn around to hate on them. The only people who have a right to point fingers are those who've never watched AV.

6. [+15, -9] Okita Anri's a mom too after all that AV work... makes me wonder how their kids will grow up and think of their mothers ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+13, -4] Such weird comments... are you all saying that she's not allowed to dream of being a good mother?

8. [+10, -6] Why do people assume it's any different in Korea? ㅋㅋ There are tons of women making money off of their bodies here and they all go on to have kids and act like reserved housewives.

9. [+8, -1] She didn't commit a crime or anything and she's been accepted by her partner and family so what's it to any of you? I think it's great that she's being responsible for a life.

10. [+8, -2] I'll never understand this. Her son could see it later when he's old enough... and I'm sure her husband's family and friends have already seen her stuff too?

11. [+7, -1] She'll sorely regret this once her children are old enough to know

12. [+6, -1] I don't deserve to judge her when I've had happy moments thanks to her videos... I hope she has a healthy pregnancy and a happy life. Thank you.

-