Dok2 treats his hyung to a Hawaiian honeymoon with his new bride


Article: Dok2 hyung congratulates hyung Mister Gordo's wedding "I'll pay for your Hawaii honeymoon"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,156, -42] He's even bragging about the money he spends on his own family ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,069, -31] I guess it won't amount to much more than his monthly food expense

3. [+59, -3] So hard to like

4. [+52, -2] He's so rich that I assumed he'd get his hyung a house but just a honeymoon...

5. [+49, -2] Took one moment for his image to crumble just like that

6. [+44, -1] When I saw DinDin on 'Radio Star' say that he doesn't like hip hop where it's about putting others down or bragging about your money, I thought of Dok2 in my head.. ㅋㅋ

7. [+38, -1] All he ever talks about his money... kids from truly wealthy families never talk about it like this, it's always the ones like him who make it obvious;

8. [+39, -1] Well he has nothing going for him other than his money so I guess he has nothing else to brag about it

9. [+27, -1] I know that a person's education shouldn't be a judgment on them but I think that's only applicable to people who were educated past junior high school. You have to have a basic knowledge of morals and ethics down to be able to hold a conversation... So stupid how hip hop artists try to make it seem like their lack of education is cool.

10. [+22, -2] He probably thought he was so cool for saying that at the wedding

-