'Superman' triplets give a shout out for the show's 5th anniversary


Article: '5th anniversary' Superman triplets return as 7 year old hyungs

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+860, -20] I really want to see the triplets again ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+783, -15] It feels like yesterday that Minguk was wiggling in his high chair with the song on, he's already this big now. Time flies so fast..

3. [+615, -18] ㅠㅠ Cutie triplets are growing so well. Daehan was correcting them saying it was the fifth anniversary, they haven't changed at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope they continue to grow so happy and strong like this~~~ so proud as an auntie to have seen them after a while like this~~ they're all so beautiful~~~

4. [+50, -2] I miss the days when the triplets were on the show, they were the best

5. [+33, -1] Babies grow so fast... look at how handsome Manse has gotten. Minguk and Daehan are still handsome too. Those three are going to be quite the lookers.

6. [+32, -1] The most legendary episode for me was when Minguk scribbled at the temple and got in trouble

7. [+28, -3] When did Manse get so handsome ㅠㅠ my heart hurts already ㅠㅠ

8. [+26, -1] I missed you Mingukie

9. [+26, -3] I fainted when I heard their voice... they sound like little boys now ㅎㅎ their faces have stayed the same, they just grew taller

10. [+24, -2] Manse's handsome

-