Rainbow celebrates their 9th anniversary




Article: Rainbow, friendships still strong after 9 years '9th anniversary party'

Source: Herald POP via Nate

1. [+353, -6] I have a feeling Jaekyung or Jisook baked that cake too ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+243, -8] They look so good ^^

3. [+194, -5] I hope they find success in their individual career paths. Fighting to 'Bad Papa' too - I'm one of the 2% viewer ratings

4. [+13, -2] This is so, so good to see. I liked them a lot because they had a lot of great songs ㅠㅠ

5. [+11, -1] Kim Jaekyung is not only pretty on screen but in real life too

6. [+9, -0] 'A' was such a good song, A A A A A A ♬

7. [+7, -0] Their agency is so bad, even now

8. [+6, -0] They would've done just fine fame wise if they were under a better agency

9. [+5, -0] I feel a bit bad for them

10. [+3, -0] They have a lot of great songs and yet never won #1 ㅜㅜ

-