Model Angelina Danilova doesn't care about height in men


Article: 'Daehan Foreigner' Angelina Danilova "I don't care about height in men"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+330, -9] When I visited Europe, I saw a lot of couples with men who were 170 tall and women who were taller. But the important point is that the men were damn handsome.

2. [+314, -5] But I bet she cares about looks

3. [+165, -10] I prefer 175 Park Bogum to 180 Lee Yoon Suk

4. [+11, -3] Wow she's crazy pretty.... Ah Russia ㅠㅠ

5. [+8, -2] No one cares about a man's height if he's rich

6. [+7, -3] I noticed that tall women generally don't care how tall a man is. It's the short women that do.. ㅋ

7. [+7, -1] Honestly, I wouldn't mind if someone as pretty as her was super picky with height, wealth, face, education, race, religion, stamina, hair thickness

8. [+5, -0] She probably means that she cares more about face than height

9. [+4, -1] She's a BTS fan

10. [+3, -0] Probably prefers rich, handsome men

-