Kim Hyun Joong's popularity remains strong


Article: [Exclusive] Kim Hyun Joong proves Hallyu popularity... drama sold in China and Japan

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+343, -13] I remember he held a fan meet or a concert or something and all his fans started chanting "oppa don't cry!!!!!!!!" "we're sorry!!!!!!!!" and they all cried together ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought I was watching a comedy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+315, -9] Please don't call him a Hallyu star... makes me more embarrassed than proud...

3. [+25, -1] Both he and his fans have amazing mentalities. I bet there's nothing to be scared of in the world with a mind like that.

4. [+14, -0] The drama is 0% viewer ratings in Korea ㅋㅋ

5. [+7, -3] Always amazed at fans of him and Park Yoochun

6. [+6, -2] I've never seen a drama record 0.1% viewer ratings in Korea.. ㅋㅋ

7. [+6, -2] I always feel gross when I see him now ㅋㅋ

8. [+3, -0] I bet the producers were banking on the international market than in Korea from the first place

9. [+3, -1] Foreign countries have so many crazy scandals and blind items that they probably think of his scandal as just another crazy rumor...

10. [+2, -0] So do foreigners not care about scandals like that? Amazing.. ㅋ

-