Jun Somi sets solo debut for March


Article: [Exclusive] Jun Somi to make solo debut next March... working on album

Source: News 1 via Nate

1. [+533, -31] This is why you need to find an agency that does their job well, and it's why it was Chungha, not Kim Sejung or Jun Somi, that made it out of all of them. I feel like Kim Sejung has more potential than this, what a waste seeing her in Gugudan ㅜㅜ

2. [+327, -137] With her singing skills? ㅋㅋㅋ I guess they'll drown it in autotune

3. [+209, -68] I don't think she has solo potential...

4. [+34, -17] Let me lay out the facts for you: #1 Somi is already rich #2 her net worth is more than haters #3 she's under a top tier agency #4 she has a lot of fans #5 she won't read your comments #6 she'll end up topping the charts

5. [+15, -8] I never thought she had it in her after seeing her fool around while singing and getting criticized for it. Imagine just how bad you have to be to be kicked out of JYP ㅋㅋ She only made it to #1 on 'Produce 101' because of her fanbase from 'Sixteen', otherwise Kim Sejung would've won #1 ㅋㅋ

6. [+15, -10] She's 100% going to flop

7. [+14, -3] I'm seeing an overlap with Shannon for some reason. Anyway, is she even talented to go solo?

8. [+14, -9] I wish she gets a good song... She already used up most of her image with IOI, Unnis... so I don't know how fresh a solo debut will be. That's why she needs a good song to hit it big.

9. [+13, -9] I think it'll be hard... Chungha was at least an exceptional dancer. Somi's going to need to rely heavily on a good concept or a song.

10. [+12, -3] I don't find her charming or talented enough to go solo...

11. [+10, -0] The timing feels a bit late...

12. [+7, -1] I'm still curious what she got kicked out of JYP for..

-