IZ*ONE's two top center beauties


Article: IZ*ONE Jang Wonyoung - Sakura, 'center beauty competition'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+651, -63] Jang Wonyoung is a wall, what's with all these comparisons all the time ㅋㅋ ridiculous

2. [+446, -76] Who's the school parent on the right?

3. [+338, -36] Jang Wonyoung is so pretty ㅜ

4. [+35, -6] Honestly, Sakura's pretty if you remember that she's Japanese but I doubt anyone would like her if she was a Korean idol with that face

5. [+30, -11] Who's the ajumma next to Wonyoung

6. [+22, -6] Their visuals are no way on par to be competing

7. [+19, -5] Sakura's standing back now after all her pictures made her face look big

8. [+15, -5] I could not find a pretty Japanese member in IZ*ONE... I doubt they would've bothered with 'Produce 48' if they were popular in Japan at all

9. [+13, -1] One looks perfectly Korean, the other looks perfectly Japanese...

10. [+9, -4] I remember how sensational it was when Jang Wonyoung appeared on the first episode... I really want to be born with looks like hers in my next life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-