International BTS fans donate to Korean comfort women charities




Article: BTS international fans participate in donating to comfort women charity

Source: SBS via Nate

1. [+413, -3] I support BTS and their positive influence. Amazing of Armies.

2. [+339, -2] Amazing of BTS and really amazing of the fans too, fighting!

3. [+325, -3] As expected of fans of such artists!!! So amazing, Armies 💜

4. [+35, -2] I'm in my forties and normally don't care for this stuff but this is amazing. I'll be a fan starting today. How do I join?

5. [+28, -1] Proud of you all 💜

6. [+25, -0] This has become an opportunity for a lot of international fans to learn about our history..

7. [+24, -0] BTS has done so much

8. [+21, -0] Just armies being armies

9. [+18, -0] Wow.. the power of culture..

10. [+16, -0] The fandom is truly amazing.. especially with how they handled the Japanese collab scandal, and getting canceled from a music show recently... they don't just sit and whine in the comments.

-