Dok2 shares his last video of his watches before they got stolen




Article: Rapper Dok2, what to do about his stolen 'diamond setting luxury watch'?

Source: SBS funE via Nate

1. [+1,302, -21] He got a taste of real hip hop in America ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,121, -18] He'll probably buy another one

3. [+904, -24] I don't think it matters how rich you are, I'd be sad to lose it too --

4. [+59, -14] Isn't it his fault for even leaving a valuable item like that in his car?...

5. [+59, -3] He must've thought LA was as peaceful as Korea

6. [+57, -1] I bet even the thief is feeling pretty confused about it. He probably didn't expect anything this extravagant when he broke in. It must be daunting to even try and sell that.

7. [+42, -5] I'm never able to tell if he's a singer or a money bragger. I don't even know any of his songs.

8. [+38, -4] So why do you keep sharing this stuff on SNS, sigh

9. [+32, -1] Didn't he used to live in America? Doesn't he know that you're not supposed to leave your car parked with valuables inside an expensive car like that? ㅋㅋ

10. [+29, -1] It's not like this was his first time in America, I don't understand why he thought that was a good idea

-