Dana reveals two break ups as the reason for her drastic weight gain


Article: "Two break ups... It felt like I lost everything" The reason Dana gained weight

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+737, -22] Celebrities are people too, I'm sure they feel the same hopelessness after a break up which can lead to binging and whatnot. The only difference between celebrities and us is that they have other opportunities to succeed by coming back to TV like this, so we shouldn't worry about her.

2. [+678, -20] I had a feeling that was it. Usually when people who used to be skinny and pretty suddenly gain weight like that, it's 100% a mental issue.

3. [+364, -26] It's fine because we all know she'll be back to looking pretty after losing it all

4. [+40, -1] Everything passes, including your pain and sorrow...

5. [+26, -4] Even with weight gain, her facial features look pretty

6. [+25, -5] What's there to worry about when you have a pretty face anyway

7. [+23, -1] I'm not much of an eater usually but being stressed makes me eat a lot more... I wish her a fast recovery.

8. [+19, -0] Fact is that she gets to lose weight while making money off of it

9. [+12, -3] I completely understand her. And even with weight gain, she's still so pretty and charming~ I wish her strength on her new start~

10. [+6, -0] Nothing wrong with gaining weight, you can just lose it again

-